Process for applying for the Grant
Applications needs to be filled out 1 month ahead of the event.
- Please fill out the application form. A copy of this application will be sent to Christine Salas, HTPA Community Director, for approval and also copied to the HT Worldwide Foundation, and to the individual who submitted the application. You can expect to hear about your approval within two weeks.
- Upon approval, you will receive an e-mail indicating your conference exhibition has been approved to be supported by this grant. In this approval, you will be provided with instructions on how to request your Outreach Coordinator Kit from the Healing Touch Program Store.
- Follow the instructions provided to receive your Outreach Coordinator Kit from the Healing Touch Program Store
- After the event, ship back the Exhibitor Outreach Kit to HTP.
- Apply for reimbursement using the form and upload your Outreach List, event pictures, and receipts.
- After receiving the Exhibitor Outreach Kit and reimbursement information, reimbursements will be processed by HTWF and a check will be mailed to you.
About Acceptance & Reimbursement
Please understand that due to the limitations of the fund, we may not be able to accept all of the submissions. We have identified $800 as the total grant money available per quarter. We will do our best to move the funds into the events that will reach the most people and support the greatest awareness of Healing Touch worldwide.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate how the grant money is distributed:
- The size of the conference or event (or, the number of individuals in attendance)
- The sponsoring organization (For example, the American Cancer Association versus a local Co-Op or healing center)
- The amount requested for the event (We are going to try hard to ensure that our grant money supports the most amount of people and this might mean in any given quarter that more smaller local events would take priority over one large event.)
During the first few rounds of submissions, we will be determining how best to communicate these criteria and provide additional examples and information as it becomes available to you.
Process for reimbursement
After the event, you will mail back the Exhibition Kit in the pre-paid box, fill out the reimbursement form below, and upload pictures, recipts, and outreach list. Reimbursements will not be completed until all of these requirements are met.