Join us in the Spotlight
Energy Medicine in the Spotlight is an online continuing education resource for Healing Touch practitioners and other energy medicine professionals seeking to grow their understanding of bio-field therapies and practice issues. Recognized professionals in the field of Energy Medicine provide insight into practical opportunities to grow as health professionals.
Our 2017 Program Schedule:
April 26: (Free Interview) - Jonathan Bender, MS, MFA "Speak from your True Voice" - Replay here
May 06 & 16 (Paid Advanced Training) - Jonathan Bender, MS, MFA "Energetics of Expression" - Public replay is not available for paid programs.
July 13 (Free Interview) - Rick Hanson, Phd "Hardwiring for Happiness: Growing Inner Strength for Lasting Resilience & Happiness" - Replay here
August 29 (Free Training) - Janna Moll, MSN, HTPC/I, QM "Advanced Hara for Practitioner Development" - Watch the replay blelow.
September 12 & 19 (Paid Advanced Training) - Janna Moll, MSN, HTCP/I, QM "Advanced Hara for Practitioner Development: Assessment to Practice"
- 3 CE's are available for this call.
- For those who register, the training recording and replay will be available.
- 4:00 PM Mountain Time - Please plan for 90 Minutes
- Prerequisities: This Hara course is open to anyone with proficiency in Healing Touch 1, 2, and 3 and/or energy medicine practitioner that is currently practicing.
In this two part training, you will learn:
1) How to diagnose and assess your Hara System and learn to identify when your client's Hara Energy System is out of balance.
2) Why knowing about and how to work with the Hara system is essential for practitioner development.
3) How to assess and treat your own Hara Energy System.
4) How to diagnose issues related to the Hara Energy System.
5) How to hold the "Stance" - the proper body position that practitioners can utilize to hold the Hara energy.
6) How to identify deeper issues of the Hara.