Starting a Local HTPA Chapter is Simple to Do – just follow the steps below
- Submit your Local Chapter Directory Listing Form through the HTPA website - from the homepage, go to Local Chapters, then Create a Chapter. This will serve as your Letter of Intent and inform HTPA that you would like to establish a Local HTPA Chapter.
- Name your Chapter and include it on the Directory Listing Form. (Commonly a Chapter will be named to identify the area it is in.)
- Please include the name and contact info of the person who will be the Lead/Chair. The Lead/Chair must be an HTPA member, but others in the Chapter do not need to be HTPA members.
- If there is a Description for the Chapter, please share it. It is understandable that the Description may be in development and most likely will change as the Chapter grows. If your Chapter includes a Practice Group, please mark that box Yes.
- If possible, include the names of the cities that will be included in the Chapter area. (zip codes are helpful) This allows us to gather contact information of HTPA members in the area.
2. Administrative approval will establish a Local HTPA Chapter.
3. Once your local chapter is established, HTPA will make announcements in the HTPA Newsletter and on the HTPA Member's Group Facebook page.
4. All Local HTPA Chapters will be listed on HTPA website under Local Chapters with the Chapter name, city/state and the means to contact the Lead/Chair so others in the area can connect and join the Chapter.
5. Upon request HTPA will be available and happy to discuss on-going development, offer ideas, suggestions and encouragement.
6. The Lead/Chair is to post a short monthly recap of the Chapter's activities on the HTPA Member's Group Facebook page. The National Chapter Lead will send a reminder on the first of the month to the Lead/Chair. If no activity has taken place for the month, you do not need to create a post. Please use this Facebook page to promote your events, classes, and gatherings. You can post to this page anytime!
It's That Simple!!